Our website address is: https://zizkovpark.com.
Zizkov Park needs collect some of your information as part of the buying and selling process such as your name, address and email address, etc. When you make an order or verify you credit card it is implied you are consenting to the collection of your personal information for that specific reason only. Credit card numbers are not held by Zizkov Park only information of how the payment is made.
Where you have given permission, we may send you emails about the store, updates and products.
If you change your mind later you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at: [email protected]
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- The Zizkov Park store uses Google Analytics to help learn about who visits the site and what pages are being looked at.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.